Perfect Day No. 3 (:
Yay so far i've had 3 perfect days. The trick to having perfect days is telling yourself your day will be perfect and NOTHING'S gonna take that away from you. Then TADAA! Perfect day.
There's been a lot of activity going on since the last post,
-AC Games
-East Coast Cycling/Girls' Day Out
-Open House Preparation
-EXECUTION!
Everything went well and smoothly and it was hectic, chaos, exciting, exhausting and ultimately, unforgettable (: Training starts tomorrow. I really hope i don't die! Just let me breathe, just let me breathe.
I am a very, very happy girl (:
I am a very, very lucky girl (:
I think there are some decisions which have been so disasterous they're painful just to think about. But there are some that you're just happy you got the chance to make the decision cos damn, it was a bloody good one (:
-all the love in the world